Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I just wish I would have started with just a frame lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
MpR said:
So your the guy whose always selling those wierd forks?

how bout you dont diss the mans product. he's trying to make a buck

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's wierd about them?

They are 27mm convention style forks with 5" of travel same as bbr, or sik50's except for the price. Not everyone can afford $600 for forks. I've sold over 30 sets of these forks on ebay, and not one problem. BTW pimpin, I'm not going to be able to retire off of any money made from these forks I do it as a hobby.

·
Registered
462 Posts
50man said:
pimpin, I'm not going to be able to retire off of any money made from these forks I do it as a hobby.

i know that, but your making money off them to put into the fiddy's.....where do you find so many sets of forks?

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
If he told everyone his sources, he wouldn't have any forks to modify and sell!

When building a vintage mini, it is much easier (albeit more expensive) to purchase new parts then to try to work and fabricate parts that are hammered. I've gone both routes, and if the new parts are available, I'd much rather purchase new parts then spend hours reworking junk.

50man is on the right track.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
PimpinRacer469 said:
[quote name='MpR']So your the guy whose always selling those wierd forks?

how bout you dont diss the mans product. he's trying to make a buck[/quote]

How bout' you shut up. And 50man, sorry if I offended your product by calling it "wierd". I nothing against your forks besides the questions of are they xr75 or what tubes are they?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol<your response to pimpin>

Some of the sets are, and some ore off of other honda bikes too. The main thing is that they have 27mm uppers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
50man, are your forks as good as Sik50's forks? how do they perform? and how much for a set without the triples (i ahve an xr100 triple set that i head can be used)? if you dont want to reply in here do to advertising rules please PM me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.