PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. Im gonna put crf110 plastics on a piranah 190. They have xr70 bodys. Whats the best way to do this. Dont bother saying it cant be done because one way or another im gonna do it. Just lookin for DETAILED advice from some knowledgable gentlemen. And yes. I already know my spelling sucks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Buy crf110 plastics, tank and seat from tbolt. You'll have to make some simple fabrications for the mounts but it really won't be to hard. I'm in the process of Putting them on my build. Just be patient. Iv gotten mad multiple times trying to figure out mounts and so what and it just completely kills my creativity and the nights pointless haha.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Alright. Im gonna put crf110 plastics on a piranah 190. They have xr70 bodys. Whats the best way to do this. Dont bother saying it cant be done because one way or another im gonna do it. Just lookin for DETAILED advice from some knowledgable gentlemen. And yes. I already know my spelling sucks.
Have not done that particular conversion, but the trick to fitting plastics is the heat gun. Keep it constantly moving to keep from melting. Available for about $20. at most home improvement stores.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buy crf110 plastics, tank and seat from tbolt. You'll have to make some simple fabrications for the mounts but it really won't be to hard. I'm in the process of Putting them on my build. Just be patient. Iv gotten mad multiple times trying to figure out mounts and so what and it just completely kills my creativity and the nights pointless haha.
Im buying the bike from tbolt. Also. Will a full yosh fit the anima 190 motor that they sell in there pirranha?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The xr70 frame has a wider subframe, the seat won't fit

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do what I did just go out and buy a 2015 Pister pro and slap the 190 in it..Hands down a way better build..Other wise you might need plenty tubes of liquid nail and super glue..Not for the plastics for the piranhas frame welds...lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
Alright that last comment was a joke..I have had 3 piranhas in the past yr..They are nice Bikes that are cradled by a wicked power plant 190..But after seeing the difference I personally am sticking to pister..Reason being is for the craftsmanship of frame design and the ability to ski is the limit with aftermarket name brand parts and other options which all can be replaced by factory great quality parts..This again is only my opinion and to each its own but I have built plenty of bikes and I like what I see with the pister pro..Build is still in progress..As the cable guy (jim carry) would say "This is going to be a good one"..lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.