- extended rear brake lever
- stock top end
- skid plate
- wide foot pegs and/or braket

Please post whatever you are looking to get rid of. Thanks

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
What do stock rims with stock tubes & perfect condition tires go for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen people ask all different prices but what they ask and get are two different stories.. I saw a bbr set on here for a 125$ a little while back but I don't need anything fancy.. Put a price on em

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I have a complete xr50 I'm thinking of parting out as no one around here wants a roller or complete bike, or they are just tight.
I really only want the engine, wiring, throttle, peg assembly as I'm into z50 & ct70s only.
if the rims & tires go, the rest is going to be parted out & sold, besides what I listed I want

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a complete xr50 I'm thinking of parting out as no one around here wants a roller or complete bike, or they are just tight. I really only want the engine, wiring, throttle, peg assembly as I'm into z50 & ct70s only. if the rims & tires go, the rest is going to be parted out & sold, besides what I listed I want
Well if ya want to sell some parts make a list with some prices because I'm sure if I don't need the parts I can find people who do.. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.