PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get an Ishock, so far i have found one with res for 214.00 plus shipping

What is the difference between having one with res and one with out, i dont race my bike just tool around and do stunts.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
the resivor holds more volume for dampening shocks(the hitting kind, not a shock absorber)it helps keep the dampening liquid from losing its properties due to bubbles or aireation. i could be wrong but thats how it was explained to me, if your going to be taking hits constantly, i reccomend you get it.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
What happened with xr50racer not being able to sell them for that anymore. And if so, glad I got mine for that while I could, it was a heckava deal.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
NO WAY CAM...........PRECISION ALL THE WAY...........! They by far have the best prices on everything.. And they can get EVERYTHING.!!!

THANKS.................OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I picked up an ishock with res from cycle gear for 175.00 on sale.

buy of the year for sure. 8O

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is the shock w/resorvoir a lot better? I was going to buy the standard ishock just so I won't have to cut a hole in my seat and move the ignition. Besides, I don't jump my bike more than a few feet. I just want something that won't bottom out as soon as I sit on it and give a plusher ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.