PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about ready to get a rear shock and I came across this.

TBolt USA, LLC » Pitbike Chassis Parts » Rear Shocks » iShock MBVert Reservoir Shock for Import Minis

I noticed it said for import, but it also said for any swingarm set up, even a bbr chassis. I have a brand x swingarm, and im getting ahold of an upper shock mount so im all good there.. my friend ran the original MBVert, and it was a nice set up. Im just wondering if this is the same? Anyone have experience with this perticular shock?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i noticed it kind of looks like the dnm, but they have that listed seperatly and ishock is labeled on it, so i really don't know.

its the older style. i haven't been able to test it out yet because i need a shock haha.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Vince at t-bolt sent me some clearer pictures of it.. Ishock is stamped on the spring, on the back of the resevoir, next to the SSR logo.. I think its safe to say its an Ishock. I asked to make sure its a legit one, and if it is Im going to get it and see how it works out.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, i found one with a resevior that looks to be one for the vertical set up. if not that than im not sure what i wanna run..

what other options are there really?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.