PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone making those little washers (the ones that change the diameter for the bolt that connects the ishock to the frame and swingarm) I believe they are plastic... in some type of metal form? There is a little play where my ishock bolts up to the swingarm. I hate it.. or is this common with everyone that owns one. I guess after a while those plastic inserts get worn. Or does the works shock have the correct diameter to fit our swingarms. Cause .. that is enough to make me buy a new one. Damn. :roll:

·
Registered
217 Posts
sydeshowbob said:
I believe they are plastic... in some type of metal form?

hahahahahhaha, thats funny. I have not ever heard of these washers, but i had a similar problem before, then i realizd myt swingarm was loose..whoops :oops:. I don;t know exactly what you are talking about, but if you are referring to the side-to-side movement on the shick mount bolt I am sure any regular washer will work. If you are referring to the diameter of the hole in the shock, try flipping the shock, I think one bolt has a larger diameter then the other.

·
Registered
491 Posts
u can;t flip the shock if it has a res, and both of them above hav a res on there i shock.

and matt he talking about this special washers that make the size of the hole where the bolt goes threw the swingarm smaller because the ishock doens't hav the same diameter size bolts as stock.

and mine seem to be fine :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
ok, what they are talking about is that with I shocks they have different diameter size bolts than stock shock so they come with washer/spacer that make the diameter of the shock mounts on the frame and swingarm smaller for the smaller bolts of the i shock. Hope you understand that :D . And no my spacers are fine, not worn. I'm sure if you give i shock a call they'd send u some new washers if you wanted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.