PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking through ebay this evening and I noticed a lot of rolling chassis for these jumper series o bikes. Anyone know if there is something special about this 3valve motor that comes on it? There are a lot of them missing.

· Registered
8,023 Posts
Yeah they aren't selling them seperate on ebay. There is not really anything good about them. That just may be it, the guy may have imported a boat load of them sold a few to realize the motors grenade so rather than screw people he pulls the motors and sells the chassis alone. That is the only thing I could think of.

· Registered
12,579 Posts
i have a three valve loncin engine in my knockoff. seems good to me so far. its going to get an irk on monday when i get my screws from honda when they get them in

makes ok power for a three valve. makes all its power up on top, ie irk for me

· Registered
196 Posts
Z50King said:
i have a three valve loncin engine in my knockoff. seems good to me so far. its going to get an irk on monday when i get my screws from honda when they get them in

makes ok power for a three valve. makes all its power up on top, ie irk for me

are you plopping in a real Selectra IRK or a china?

· Registered
196 Posts
sweet...keep us updated on performance and durability because the small price is getting me tempted..

on the other hand i did see a member selling a real one for 200$ in the classifieds. I know that these things are worth a fortune and up here in canada they sell for 300-350$ used so 200$ seems fairly good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.