PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son saved up his money. I took him to look at some cheap SSR125's, but I definitely saw some cheap stuff. Is $850 too much for this 2007 Pitster Pro x4r? It looks super clean and fires right up. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not too bad but it's still a pitster,,but the x4r was a decent build mid sized and the zokes complete front end almost mite make it worth that amount

Reactions: Caddock

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
"But it's still a Pitster", hahahaha. Pitster pro makes good bikes. We raced our LXR's all arenacross series with great results and zero problems. X4R is a good bike and $850 is a decent price with Zokes. Way higher quality then SSR125.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked it up for $730 because it has one piece of plastic that needs some attention, and the rear brake isn't working. I've heard this bike was notorious for that, and an easy fix is to just replace the master cylinder or even the whole caliper. It's a sweet little bike, and definitely seems waaaayyy better built than the SSR125 we looked at. Thanks guys! My 11 year old is pumped!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I picked it up for $730 because it has one piece of plastic that needs some attention, and the rear brake isn't working. I've heard this bike was notorious for that, and an easy fix is to just replace the master cylinder or even the whole caliper. It's a sweet little bike, and definitely seems waaaayyy better built than the SSR125 we looked at. Thanks guys! My 11 year old is pumped!

Yeah China brakes are ok. They stop good but trying to get them to stay bleed and and still work is almost impossible. But then again still a very solid bike for the price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also have an x4r, and I just replaced the rear brake assembly caliper and master cylinder with a unit from piranha pit bikes. It works perfectly and cost me about 80 bucks. By the way, I freaking love my x4r.

·
Registered
599 Posts
good price if its got zokes on it. make sure to hit up tbolt for parts when you need them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.