PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Magazines are tough. Especially with the cost of print runs. There might be some merit in creating a digital magazine.

Though what sets the good from the bad is culture, content, and high quality photography. If be interested in helping out if anyone wants to kick start this project. I own a media company and a digital publishing company.

Would take a lot of dedicated planning and good execution to pull it off.

· Registered
100 Posts
Wow Hooner, that's cool as. If you wanted some worldwide input, I could possibly supply some articles and info from Australia. This could be a thread to follow.
Hey Swapper that sounds like a great idea! I don't think that it should be limited geographically at all. Even transworld runs snowboarding content year round.

I'd like to guage interest from contributors to see if we can muster up enough content. Maybe do a quarterly release for now until there's enough content to warrant something monthly. toss me an email at [email protected] maybe we can start a dialog there if nothing else. I'll subscribe to this thread to see if others are interested in kicking something up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.