PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Few years back I Remember there being Jinchengs, Lifans and a whole bunch of other Makers hawking the z50 monkey replicas. I Only See Lifans with this or that name.

Im not Looking for why you hate the Clones. I get it.

I am wondering if the Lifan is the Only New choice for the z50 replica.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
The Jincheng Panda quit being sold new a couple of years back and came with a street legal MSO from the dealers.

All the other ones now sold in the USA are derived from the Jincheng tooling in some form or fashion and some are legal to title for road use, and others are not. What it boils down to, is find a dealer who you trust and can guarantee you'll be able to get the bike titled for road use after you do the necessary research to see if you can title it in your state.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Lifan 110cc ct clone I have been very happy with. Fit and finish was very good. And its been more reliable than my new Triumph.. The Dealer I got the ct clone from is at least a brick and morter shop and I didn't have any issues with licensing it.

He just doesn't carry the z50 replica.

All I see for sale now on the net are Lifans almost all come with MSO's but I am just trying to see what else is out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.