PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know we had a little track going out in a desert out here and we were doing indian rain dances and crap and the day before the rain that group of ktm sherriffs came out and busted us. terrible timing

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
haha i read about that that sucks!!! the cops just make us leave our spot for the day then we just come back the next day haha

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we cant afford the tickets lol. and next time they're gunna give us trespassing tickets, i think its a big deal cause theres a golf course like 500ft away

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
oh yeah neither could i but the owner doesnt care if we ride there but the cops are just dont have any dognut conventions to go to so they come ruin our fun

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im sick of mini tracks im gunna mob starwest main track, and elsinore is slippery if theres too much humidity, im not gunna waste my money even if there is a drop of rain. lol

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
jordon372 said:
muddy elsi dirt = no fun at all!
True. but if milestone is open, its still waaayy fun even in the mud. The wetter the merrier. I went last week, soo much fun to ride minis. Nice deep ruts and some sweet water crossings.:)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
True. but if milestone is open, its still waaayy fun even in the mud. The wetter the merrier. I went last week, soo much fun to ride minis. Nice deep ruts and some sweet water crossings.:)
if its muddy im bringing my big bike

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
briantraver871 said:
im sick of mini tracks im gunna mob starwest main track, and elsinore is slippery if theres too much humidity, im not gunna waste my money even if there is a drop of rain. lol
haha yeah i can spend the 80 dollars right now

1 - 20 of 31 Posts