PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order from Billetware their 50 cradle and +4 swingarm, are they still in business? Because many famous companies are out of business this time... :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like thir frames more than RB ones. I contacted them and will see what they can do for me!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
A!dam said:
I want to order from Billetware their 50 cradle and +4 swingarm, are they still in business? Because many famous companies are out of business this time... :(
billetware is still doing business.

google billetware and you'll find it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
HatterasCast said:
same frame, same swingarm. billetware made them all

exactly bud...and made in the usa, not somewhere overseas!

but we are both trying to survive a very tough market and economy, why not support us, who, in turn, support billetware!?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More than a week and still did not get answer from billetware.

Didnt know, that these companies are still in bussiness, I will contact Sano!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sent message to Billetware-no answer

Sent message to Sano-no answer(btw they claim they will send you answer within 24hrs...) SANODAVE??!

Could someone from you tell me, where to order, where someone wants to make business??

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
sik50's are the best people to work with. I talked to the owner when i got my frame and he ending up throwing in free shipping and a whole bunch of stickers. Great people over there.

·
Vendor
10,567 Posts
lilminis said:
sik50's are the best people to work with. I talked to the owner when i got my frame and he ending up throwing in free shipping and a whole bunch of stickers. Great people over there.
Just talked to Darrell / Sikk50's and it looks like Billetware is out of subframes for now.

So im pulling that from our site.

Very interesting new after much Industry controversy.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Support Dave at Sano he at least post on here.

If you show him you guys buy Im sure he will advertise and give love. Not a fact but I am sure he might.

Plus the guy supports the industry in general listen for him announcing races at a track near you.

·
Vendor
10,567 Posts
miniguy said:
Support Dave at Sano he at least post on here.

If you show him you guys buy Im sure he will advertise and give love. Not a fact but I am sure he might.

Plus the guy supports the industry in general listen for him announcing races at a track near you.

OK

Email sent to Dave.

Lets see about this directly.

Inquiring:

Sano Cradle Mount Frame - Black

SKU: SH-FCMB-X56

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea, I sent e-mail to Dave(Sano) and no answer received. Billetware no response too.

The only one who responsed on my e-mail was Darryl from Sik50s(King racing) and how Tbolt says, here is the answer:

"Not right now,there are no subframes available at this time,and the

manufacturer is way to busy to build them,and he is not sure when he will.

Sorry about that."

So tell me now-should I buy RB frame(seems very similar to the Billetware frame), but I like the cradle frame support. But I dont think it is necessary to have cradle support, I will buy RB frame I think...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts