PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Set of IRC Jetty MB38 80/90-10 street tires

Bought a set of extra set of stock 50 rims this spring and these came on them. I never used them and they look brand new. Have no intention of using them so want them out of the garage.

Asking $40.00 shipped to lower 48 only

Paypal Preferred = [email protected]

Pics

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have a sale pending for the $40 shipped. If that falls through I'll take offers / think about the $30 from MXrider. MXrider does the $38 include shipping? I searched ebay and couldn't find anything on these tires, I was trying to make sure my price was in line.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Payment hasn't been made so these are back up for sale. Will take offers but need to know your zip so I can see what shipping will cost. I typically use UPS ground because we ship at work and it's the easiest.

·
Registered
673 Posts
FlyinRyan said:
At cyclegear.com? They don't even sell IRC tires from what I can find. Please show me a link to these lower prices.

its not cycle gear but motorcyclesuperstore for $11.99- but i understand your total with shipping cause with post office or fed ex itll cost like $14 per tire. unless some place is giving a good deal on shipping fees.

IRC MB-38 Front - Rear Scooter Tire - Motorcycle Superstore

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks John, I searched trying to find what these tires where worth and couldn't find them. Kept finding scooter tires on ebay and such for $20-$25 each so I thought with shipping the $40 was a good price.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
FlyinRyan said:
Thanks John, I searched trying to find what these tires where worth and couldn't find them. Kept finding scooter tires on ebay and such for $20-$25 each so I thought with shipping the $40 was a good price.

not a problem, i had one i got new last year and basically got it for free, the price i paid was like $12.99 w/ free shipping so i sold mine last week and the guy basically just paid for shipping really but i was coo with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.