PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,980 Posts
time, patience, sweat rag and yes BABY POWDER. Also once the tube has baby powder on it and is inserted blow it up a little bit. It will help keep it out of the way of pinch flatting it. Also, try and work it around with little bites with the tire iron.

· Registered
196 Posts
cmktech said:
time, patience, sweat rag and yes BABY POWDER. Also once the tube has baby powder on it and is inserted blow it up a little bit. It will help keep it out of the way of pinch flatting it. Also, try and work it around with little bites with the tire iron.

do what this kind man said but if it means that your wonderful anodized wheels get jabbed, dont bother get the tires put on at any motorcycle/scooter shop

· Registered
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cmktech said:
patience.

One thing I dont have. lmao

One thing I did notice works great is the 3m rockgaurd I took from work. I laced the edge of the wheel with it and now it doesnt scratch! :) come cut perfect.

· Registered
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LiquidZuma said:
do what this kind man said but if it means that your wonderful anodized wheels get jabbed, dont bother get the tires put on at any motorcycle/scooter shop

The billets got put on by a friend thats been doing it for 15 years. He just doesnt have time to do the super moto set. :(

· Banned
3,186 Posts
just put a layer of tape around the iron if you dont wanna scratch the rim thats what i do, i spray the bead and the wall of the tire with some simple green and also heat up the tire a bit then you just gotta work it on there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.