Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THANKS

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
redirt78 said:
http://planetminis.com/attachments/118/73600d1278556829-input-new-shirt-newd.jpg

i like it but the way i was thinking is that it would have the minrider logo with the minirider writing under it (just like it is normally) small and like where a t shirt pocket would be on the front, then on the back have it big but with...

FULL CONTACT

minirider logo

PITRIDER

my intent was to play off of the full contact pitfighter shirts AND the way a lot of us ride with our bros, bar bangin and all that (full contact)

shirt looks pretty cool but im thinking what im talking about and in black would be nice
ok we will play with that idea alittle more

· Registered
4,568 Posts
I'm just saying spice it up a bit- If the shirt is gonna be called "Full Contact" then make that full contact type a bit more interesting or like a design in the background, like a huge halftone of the "Minirider guy" or something idk. Just looks kind of plain IMO

· Registered
3,933 Posts
magiksc said:
I'm just saying spice it up a bit- If the shirt is gonna be called "Full Contact" then make that full contact type a bit more interesting or like a design in the background, like a huge halftone of the "Minirider guy" or something idk. Just looks kind of plain IMO

im sure this wont be the last "new shirt idea" they come up with... so let them run with this one for a minute (so i can get one ;) ) ... then get new style and crazy with the next one hahaha

· Registered
284 Posts
Maybe you should make a design and email it to him. If he likes it sell it to him.

magiksc said:

· Registered
1,797 Posts
I like the shirt Ideas....but Im also in the middle of my most expensive build yet. The shirts Ive seen you guys post all look great. Keep going with it.....best of luck to you guys!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.