Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
magiksc said:
Not to come off as a jerk, but its been done guys. Think outside the box a little more, just a thought.

a full contact pitbike shirt has been done? and if you read the post it states this wasn't our idea but something a customer wanted to see so we want to see if there is enough interest to make it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
twosmoke30 said:
i vote that the first 10 people to vote get a discount on your original shirt??? :p

NO because I was #11 I always miss out on the deals! LOL

Light grey or just grey would be nice, white stains too easy and black is hot. Red or blue would be cool too. I need to add color to my drawer most of my shirts are black.

Are you sticking with the orginal and making this one a second option?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lewwh said:

Light grey or just grey would be nice, white stains too easy and black is hot. Red or blue would be cool too. I need to add color to my drawer most of my shirts are black.

yes we plan to come out with a few different designs over the next few weeks/months

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
MINI_RIDERS said:
a full contact pitbike shirt has been done? and if you read the post it states this wasn't our idea but something a customer wanted to see so we want to see if there is enough interest to make it.

maybe he was talking about the MLB logo ripoff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
http://planetminis.com/attachments/118/73600d1278556829-input-new-shirt-newd.jpg

i like it but the way i was thinking is that it would have the minrider logo with the minirider writing under it (just like it is normally) small and like where a t shirt pocket would be on the front, then on the back have it big but with...

FULL CONTACT

minirider logo

PITRIDER

my intent was to play off of the full contact pitfighter shirts AND the way a lot of us ride with our bros, bar bangin and all that (full contact)

shirt looks pretty cool but im thinking what im talking about and in black would be nice

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twosmoke30 said:
i vote that the first 10 people to vote get a discount on your original shirt??? :p

lewwh said:

How about a discount with free shipping just because :D Mini Rider Shirt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts