PlanetMinis Forums banner

881 - 900 of 901 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts

How is is the bike? I was looking at it and always wanted one of those medinas when they were new. It looks like it is in nice shape and wasn't ridden much. How does the suspension feel and the linkage? You got a good deal on it and did you get the other bike he had for sale too. I want another bike but I just didn't have the time for it right now.

·
Registered
954 Posts
How is is the bike? I was looking at it and always wanted one of those medinas when they were new. It looks like it is in nice shape and wasn't ridden much. How does the suspension feel and the linkage? You got a good deal on it and did you get the other bike he had for sale too. I want another bike but I just didn't have the time for it right now.
It's pretty sweet but I've only got to ride it a couple times. It's really smooth and the suspension feels good. I've never ridden anything besides my stock mod ttr110 so I can't really compare it to anything else haha. The linkage bearings are starting to get sloppy (common problem) but other than that it's super clean and in good shape. Yeah I bought both of them and my friends buying the other one off me. They're both super clean

·
Registered
631 Posts
It's pretty sweet but I've only got to ride it a couple times. It's really smooth and the suspension feels good. I've never ridden anything besides my stock mod ttr110 so I can't really compare it to anything else haha. The linkage bearings are starting to get sloppy (common problem) but other than that it's super clean and in good shape. Yeah I bought both of them and my friends buying the other one off me. They're both super clean
Sounds like you got a great deal then. Enjoy riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
13427969_10154275973929169_2952533439393309097_n.jpg

2015 euro spec pitster pro lxr , upower 150-4s 4 valve , keihin pe28 , digital ignition . factory front forks and rear shock . G

below is a stomp kzr140 , with modded kx85 front forks , neken cnc clamps , asv levers , dnm shock , talon 428 chain and sprockets , race compound pads , maxxis tyres . longer swingarm . G

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
IMG_2792.JPG No Name Off Shore, 16 rear/17 front. I had to fabricate the swingarm a little longer, and machined some wheel spacer/axle bushings. Sprockets are 17/42, with a 428 chain. Yimatzu CDI. Waterproof air filter. BMX handle bars. Extended brake lines. Extended kickstand. Yanked fork tubes out of an old CR front end, and mated them with the fork boots of of the original front end so I wouldn't have to swap Triple clamps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
20180224_005000.jpg

Here's my 2016 ssr 160tx wanted one for a long time and finally made it happen, only done small stuff to it so far but it is a absolute blast to ride, handles great, carry's my 218 pds around just fine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's my Piranha 140. Just got it yesterday & bolted it together & thread locked it. Fired it up for the first time last night. Easy starting & idled fine - sounds nice! Changed the oil.
Decent enough quality, actually better than I expected.
Hope to do some break in maybe today or tomorrow.

881 - 900 of 901 Posts