PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interested in buying a chinese bike just wondering which one would run best and which one is the most reliable

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
People really under appreciate scooters. Their CVT belt setups really allow them to always be in the peak power band so they can perform great if tuned properly, especially in hill climbs. Only drawback is having to do belt and roller maintenance which isnt hard but can leave you stranded if it fails. Also scooters have storage, you dont realize how great this is until you ride a scooter and use it as a daily or just running small errands. Now as for reliabilty I cant really tell you which is better but I have seen a video of the vader when it first came out and it was typical cheap china bike, low power, fagile plastics, cheap controls etc. Scooters can vary alot in quality depending what brand so when you say 150cc china scooter, cant really help you there. Personally I'd try to find a used Jap version of whatever you want, PCX or zuma 125 for a scooter or a grom/z125. Any of those can be picked up around $1500 if you arent in a rush

1 - 2 of 2 Posts