PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I got you beat, I'm out for 6-9 months. complete knee reconstruction surgery on the 23.

All new acl, mcl, and meniscus. Took a lot of it from my hamstring which is half the tendons it used to be..

I got a 4 inch incision in the front, a 2 inch incision in the back, and a few holes where they drilled some bone.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
T313M said:
I got you beat, I'm out for 6-9 months. complete knee reconstruction surgery on the 23.

All new acl, mcl, and meniscus. Took a lot of it from my hamstring which is half the tendons it used to be..

I got a 4 inch incision in the front, a 2 inch incision in the back, and a few holes where they drilled some bone.

wow that sucks ,i hope you have fast full recovery.Theirs no way i could stay off a bike that long im already going crazy i proly will end up riding before my 4 weeks are up the doc wants me off 6 to 8 weeks and i said noway 4 max .

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
387hardcore said:
wow that sucks ,i hope you have fast full recovery.Theirs no way i could stay off a bike that long im already going crazy i proly will end up riding before my 4 weeks are up the doc wants me off 6 to 8 weeks and i said noway 4 max .

Yeah dude. I haven't been abe to ride a big bike in so long. Had to sell my bike at the beginning of last season because I needed to repair my truck..Bought a 50 at the end of last season because I just needed to ride. Thought I was finally going to be able to get back on a big bike then bam, my knee is retarded. Oh well. It will definitely be the best time ever when I finally get on a big bike again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts