PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved to car audio. Bigger and better 10K+ systems need some cash to back them up... So my bike and all its belongings are for sale.

Ill get the details up tommorow because its behind all the garage sale stuff, so i dont have much I can show right now

Heres the basics

Ssr160sx frame/swinger

Cr85 forks cut, springed and revalved for 165lb pro

Tristar tripple clamps with crf 70 stem

Elka shock

Firepower 192 yx, been reshimmed, and built right.

Here is all ive got right now. The bike needs a v2 or +R head to be complete allong with a carb (Pwk 28 or tm32), and needs the wheels to be finished.

Here is the only pictures for today.

[email protected]

Im looking to sell complete or parting it out. Either or. Pm me with offers, and please dont clutter the thread or lowball me. I know what its worth so dont try and **** me over.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
could i make payments on that shock hahaha, i want it so bad!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I did car audio for 2 years, installed it and did it in my own vehicle. Listen to me when I say don't waste your money on it. You ARE going to get tired of ridiculous bass, no matter what.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stunt-ur said:
I did car audio for 2 years, installed it and did it in my own vehicle. Listen to me when I say don't waste your money on it. You ARE going to get tired of ridiculous bass, no matter what.

Well..... I can see where your comming from. But ive got to at least hit a solid 160 before I can say im out of the car audio game.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
firepower354 said:
Huh? Your folks must be thrilled...

Haha they arent too upset to say the least. I really wish I had the money to finish it but my intrests have just gone diffirent ways.... Ive still got the 250 and the 70 to keep me in the ball game but I just dont see finishing this anytime soon. I woudl rather put my money in something that I can use every day...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts