PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just moved up here to crystal lake il. from tx and i was looking for people to ride with. i have a klx110 and a drz125 that are fixed up and ready. i also have my rm-z 450 that i am about to break down the motor. its not running to strong right now but once that is up and running ill be able to rip. anyone want to ride some small wheel let me know.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood.
You'd be surprised how lively the pit bike scene is around here. There's a lot of guys scattered around this area, and active on this site.
Not many (if any) local public tracks, but wait for the Woodstock Faircross races to start. That's a blast, and always has a good turn out.
There's plenty of local guys who have a good stock of parts too.
Where are you in CL?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats very surprising cause i never see that many bikes. I'm from houston and there is a mx track every turn you make. i see that track in woodstock all the time cause my inlaws live in bull valley and it looks perfect for mini bikes. my 450 would jump from one end to the other haha. i would love to add on to my bike since i just drove it back up and its just been sitting for awhile. i just put the 165 tb kit on it. i live off north shore by the lake. we should meet up and ride soon.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Rocky Glen OHV in Rockford is pretty nice. They have 2 mx tracks (one better for minis and one better for big bikes) plus a ton of trails.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Im a year member at Fox Valley and its basically my second home every weekend. Look for the bright yellow motovan, and the old guy riding little bikes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im a year member at Fox Valley and its basically my second home every weekend. Look for the bright yellow motovan, and the old guy riding little bikes.
When I make it out there i will definitely come say hi. Let's braaappppp

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone wants to ride in crystal lake tomorrow I know a cool little spot off of 176 and 31. Let me know 832-782-8361

·
Registered
473 Posts
Where? Are you riding at the Fountains?
most likely

Man I just moved up here I have no idea what the nicknames are for places. Text me
If your riding the power lines by ComEd off 31 and 176, it's known as the fountains because of the retirement home that's around there. I use to ride back there in the day. Ton's of trails and 4x4 trails to get lost on.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts