PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok first i was wondering if the 50 igniton uses a rev limiter or dose it advance the timing untill the motor wont rev no more and do thay make one that dose use a limitter so it will sound like a big bike with the pop pop pop pop pop pop noise from it bouncing off the thanks for the help if u no of one please give me a name or link of it thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont no if this is a problem but ok i have a sdg and when it was in the shop (that a friend ownes) he is fixing the treany well he ported the motor and the sdg cluch is like the specile cluch kit the cluch is on the primary shaft not the crank but on the crank thers a big fly wheel and oil slinger well he looked at it really good and theres a grove where the flywheer comes to the oil slinger i talked to moto xtream and thay said just aslong as i dont shave off past that grove il be good so he shaved off the flywheel up to the point off the grove if i put on a innner roter il have no flywheels whatsover but nethere dose a normal honda motor (ones u change it out ) so could i still use one its alot of money to spend to fined out it wont work u no

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
il have no flywheels whatsover but nethere dose a normal honda motor (ones u change it out ) so could i still use one its alot of money to spend to fined out it wont work u no

thats why, what do you mean??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i mean that a normal crf/xr honda wont have a flywheel anymore if u put on a inner roter ignition so if i have my flywheel shaved off (the one in the motor) and i get rid of my normal flywheel it will just rev really quick im just afraid of not having enof inita

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.