PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in a bind here i dont know which one to get i cant decide between teh +1 frame or the kitaco ignition i mostly do is race the bike and my frame is fine and is holding up to what i am jumping, but yeah i mostly race i am leaning twords the ignition because i need more throttle response but the frame will look good on the bike and be bit stronger but i am not hitting anything hard enough to bend it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking about getting the igniton and like a footpeg mount and a cylinder head cover to finish my ngine kti and that would be about the same as the frame the frame is 400.00 and the igniotn is 300.00 +65 footpeg mount+40.00 head cover so that is right around= 405.00

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
matt why should he get a frame his stocker is holding up to what he is doing which is mostly racing then other small jumps he could get the rotor and get more throttle response and then if he wants get a 45 dollar frame brace to hold him over

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
yea well i thought he was talking about the kitaco ignition.....not the inner rotor kit.

just get what YOU think YOU need. its kinda hard for others to tell you what YOU would like. but best bet is go with a shaved flywheel kitaco ignition coil, footpeg mount, frame brace, and a ll something else.....and your still under 400.....i think thats closer to the under 3000 mark...save a ton of money that way.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
just because you ahve it doesnt mean you will get holeshots its helps you to but other people will have it and even if they dont they still mite get a better start than you

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah does it make a difference though like coming out of corners, i got the kitaco 88cc kit no head it should help out a lot exspesualy becuase all the tracks around here are all up bug hills which sucks on a stock flywheel

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
im telling you what to do.....

shave your stock flywheel $60

kitaco super coil ignition kit $55

footpegmount $65

frame brace $45

complete port and polish to stock head $175

you couldnt ask for anything more with the total cost of all of this....i would DEFINITLY go this route for the best bang for your buck

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
good boy........hehe j/k

but i can honestly say that you wouldnt be any happier spending your money any other way......345 bucks for a ton more power and beefing up your stock componets.....cant go wrong there.

i recommend doing this if your looking to spend around 250-300 bucks and want to make your basic 88 kit come alive!!

the 175 dollar pricing is for josh lahaye to do it. most all other companies charge the same amount. or i can sell you a e22 head for 100 bucks. with internals installed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.