PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the ignition cover, the bolt that goes on the bottom down by the chain, the one the chain will normally rub when you put on a new shock. How come when you take it out oil also runs out. Is there anyway I could make it so that it doesnt do that when I take the bolt out because its kind of annoying.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oppps

You put the wrong bolt in the that location and punched thru the case! When this happens you can lean the bike on its side to prevent the oil from seeping out. Common mistake people make.

Later Atom RoTTeN

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang, well that sucks lol. Its been like that for a while, but just wondering if you guys think there is someway I may could just plug the hole and just leave the bolt out or something, like maybe JB weld it up lol. Any ideas.

·
Registered
464 Posts
take the long bolt with a bog glob of jb on the end, thread it in till it hits then take the bolt out and let the jb harden in there :lol: worth a try i guess lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.