PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Iam finished with my project!!! Here are the latest pics. Now that im done , it will be forsale! So I can start on my next project in fall, Anyway, enjoy the pics.

Jon

p.s. if the pictures load slow its because my regular host is down at the moment. sorry!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Damm man, that thing is sick. How much are you going to ask for it? If you put in on ebay let us know so we can check it out. Once again that thing is SICK!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
That thing has come a long way from the first pics you posted .... It really looks good man ... Nice job !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fiddycrazy said:
Damm man, that thing is sick. How much are you going to ask for it? If you put in on ebay let us know so we can check it out. Once again that thing is SICK!!!

I have a rough number in my head, I will try to sell it outside of Ebay first I think. I should have the classified posted for it tomorrow ;) Im always open to offers!

Jon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dakota569 said:
That thing has come a long way from the first pics you posted .... It really looks good man ... Nice job !

Haha, yeah it has come a long way, lol. it has been a labour of love I guess and quite a long time. Thanks for the compliment!

Jon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to everyone for their replies and compliments. I put a ton of hard work into that bike and even when I see someone just smile when they see the bike, it makes me happy! Thanks again !

Jon

·
Registered
100 Posts
It has come a long way since the first set of pics!!

Nice bike :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RazBarlow said:
Looking for you classified ad on how much $ you want for it but I haven't seen it posted yet. Is it sold already ?

Raz

It will be posted forsale next week some time. If you want to know what Im asking before I post the ad , feel free to PM me and I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rmracer347 said:
you should do a street legal 50 next and put a 124 in it.that would be sweet

I would love to do a street legal one, and I might. I'm really leaning toward building a mini Road Racer next, but i'll have to think about it some more. One of the big reasons I didnt do a ton of engine mods etc to my project is to leave something for someone else to "customize" to their liking. I think I made a pretty good platform for some to start goin wild with :)

Jon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.