PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy an i-shock and i wanted to know a few things about it first. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REGULAR I-SHOCK AND ONE WITH A RESIVOR? ALSO WHAT DOES THE LITTLE KNOB ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOCK DO? AND IF I WEIGH 160 SHOULD I TWIST THAT KNOB ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT (OR +)?

·
Registered
279 Posts
the + makes the rebound faster and the - makes the rebound slower

if you turn it all the way to the minus- it doesn't rebound at all unless the wheel is off the ground... if you turn it all the way to the plus+ it makes riding wheelies easier... but i keep mine somewhere in the middle

·
Registered
438 Posts
The LE shock will let you back the prload off abit so you can still abosrb the little stutter bumps but have enough oomph when you hit the big stuff. It takes the basic Ishock and gives you more cooling, and adds the compression feature which is every penny worht it.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I agree, I got the LE, its really nice being able to have the preload backed off for a nice smoothe ride but then not bottom on bigger jumps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.