PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are i shocks any good? had a bad experience with em back in the day.. it just snaped in half! are the any good now? how do the compare to lets say race techs?

how does this:

compare to this:

worth runnin with a sik plus 4?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have the M1 A6 on one of my bikes with a sik +4 and it was to soft sent it back to Ishock for a revalve and now it's awesome. They said that the shock was originally built for the stock or +2 swingarm.

I have Ishocks on all four of my bikes two F22 a F8 and the M1 A6 and they work great.

Ishocks has great customer service to.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My friend has one on his 110 and it feels more like a pogo stick then a shock. My float on the other hand is nice and plush...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Go for the M1-A4 OR A6 model !!

badmatt828 said:
I have the M1 A6 on one of my bikes with a sik +4 and it was to soft sent it back to Ishock for a revalve and now it's awesome. They said that the shock was originally built for the stock or +2 swingarm.

I have Ishocks on all four of my bikes two F22 a F8 and the M1 A6 and they work great.

Ishocks has great customer service to.

++++++++ 1 !!!!!!!!

I-shock did some warranty work for me on my M1-A6 recently .

I had mentioned my other concerns and that I was gett'n a +2 swinger so while they were already in there , they re-valved it at NO CHARGE !!!!

-----------------------------------------

brink444 - If this has been like this since brand new , have your friend call I-shock and see what they have to say . ;)

Maybe the spring is too stiff ?? Or maybe the rebound clicker doesn't work ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts