PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my i-shock today and when i went to adjust he rebound i noticed the stupid knob fell off.Can i just get a new knob and the litle screw that fits in it or do i have to use pliers to adjust the freakin thing? :cry:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hey. Contact Ishock, Darren, Brad, or Brian will all send you one out.

When you put the new rebound knob on, make sure you use the set screw. Im not sure why they fall off, but .. use loctite like Mulisha said.

·
Registered
144 Posts
MXcrazy5050 said:
anyone know if there coming out with the metal stepo washers for the ppl with teh older ishocks?, i kno teh new ones the mounting holes r huge so u can use the stock bolts

The retro fit kits are available for purchase for $7.95. These kits eliminate the need for the step washers and 8mm bolts which means it will convert your iShock to accept the stock hardware.

Our new web site will be up shortly and you will be able to purchase them online as well as many other iShock products.

If you want one now call us at 619-445-6970 or have your local dealer order you one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.