PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been looking at aftermarket exuast and need to decice which one is the best bang for the buck. I want a pipe that sounds good and gives noticeable gains throughout the rpm range. As of now the bore is stock and the most it will see is a 75cc kit. This is my kids bike, I race a KFX 400 so I am not going to build this thing for me. In the atv world HMF build a great pipe and I see that they are making a pipe for the XR now. Does anyone have any experience with the HMF yet? Here are some of the pipes I was inerested in. I am looking for feedback from people who can give a good review of the pipe they have and not just " hey my buddy has a coffee can and it sounds sick" thanks for any help

HMF

W/B R4

Big Gun

BBR small bore

Joker

Dr. D

any other pipe that is better that I missed under $250

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Go to www.minigunz.com, its a really nice pipe, you can tell a differnce when you put it on, adds a nice spread of power over the rpm range. Plus, has a really nice sound, your bike will sound like a 450 lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
twobros exhaust is sweet... way loud and the header is reallly big... nice deep sound and lots of gain through the midrange.. the sano pipe is the same header with jsut a smaller can... doesnt sound as good... but still nice

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
ultima jr would be best

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
ok theres the SPARK ARRESTER SCREEN that is not the baffle its the spark arrester! then theres the BAFFLE inside the can that has to get knocked out with a metal punch and a hammer. thats the mod, now put some spacers between the end cap and pipe and put the spark arrester back in while removing the loose white seal.

sounds burly, and it rips. has just enough back pressure and flow to make good tourqe. i hate the sound of the spark arrester removed, and some fool saying its faster cuz its loud and sounds like sh!!T!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.