PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need the following stuff......if you have it laying around and not using it ill give you some cash for it...im trying to put together my spare part bike so i can have both my fiddies running at the same time.....let a friend take one and mob around.

nut and spring for the rear brake cable....adjusts brake.

rear brake lever return spring.(foot)

kick starter

brake lever and perch.

bolt that holds shifter to the shaft

tank grommets and screws

wire harness

throttle cable for a stock carb but aftermarket billet throttle(sano)

master link for stock chain or gold DID

exhaust nuts at header and

exhaust bolt at rear muffler

screws for the plastics on the tank(phillips)

plastic clips for tank mounts to the plastics

bolts for peg mount(4)

i know i can just go buy all this stuff but im tryin to stay on a budget with this one. any and all help is apreciated.......if you have most of this stuff ill just hook you up with a brand new set of graphics or somthing.........thanks in advance.

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yellowtoes85 said:
Are you seriously thinking that someone is going to mail you bolts? Go to the hardware store man.

yep i sure am.......i help ALOT of people on here...they come to me with their questions and i take my time to answer them and give them any tips i can..........

in other words i think people would be more than happy to return the favor....well, except you.

and another thing to add to your comment. as of right now i have just over half of the list........and do you know how much it cost me......NOTHING.

one mans junk is another mans treasure......thanks for the real helpful info......its really appreciated.

thanks Big-Bob and Metalmulisharc15.........i now almost have everything to get the spare bike up and running.

still need the kick starter, throttle cable(aftermarket throttle and stock carb), and the plastic screws on the tank and the two black clips.

:twisted:

· Registered
567 Posts
PIMPINdaHOES said:
still need...the two black clips.

Are you talking about the little push plastic things for the shrouds? If so, they are 40 cents at a dealership if you want to buy some new ones.

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea....i dont want them flappin in the wind.........i dont like my girls or my bikes to do that..... :lol:

blackball - thanks for the info..........im tryin to stay away from the dealership and their ridiculous prices.....but thats completely reasonable price....ill be getting those and the kickstarter at the dealer. thanks guys.

still need a brake lever and perch for aftermarket bars. also could use a plastic throttle and cable. will trade for a billet throttle if you have all these parts i need.

· Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no need for a bar kit.

i now need the following

kick starter

spring that goes on the end of the gold rear brake rod

everything else has been acquired. THANKS BIG-BOB

p.s. still willing to trade a billet sano throttle(black) for a plastic throttle.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.