PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not interested in old stock style swinger I'm looking for a mono style swingarm with a Elka or marzocchi rear shock. I like BBR, BigMinis, CHP, the most but let me no what you have with a price and picture and well go from their.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would stay away from the Reeg swingarm. My brother and I both have the 10" Reeg GP frame/swingarm kit and both of our swingarms are cracked and Reeg is no longer around to take care of it. The 110 set up they tryed three different kits before they thing they got it right. NOT :rolleyes:

·
Registered
693 Posts
edgeridercr15 said:
reeg is is still around. Just have to call and email them.

I've had no luck at all with either,even spoke to Jeff at Reeg when it first happened over a year an half ago and no luck. It stinks because I still ride my 10" and hope it does not break.

Jerod , don't mean to junk your thread up.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
underestimated said:
I would stay away from the Reeg swingarm. My brother and I both have the 10" Reeg GP frame/swingarm kit and both of our swingarms are cracked and Reeg is no longer around to take care of it. The 110 set up they tryed three different kits before they thing they got it right. NOT :rolleyes:

The Reeg swingarm he has is the very latest one they made. 1 of 30 or so.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
i might wanna sell one of my BBR spercomp rear ends....

shoot me a PM if your interested and an offer. it has VERY little ride time and looks almost brand spankin new.

dont have the time to take pics and post. look at my white supermoto build for pics....its been sitting for months now and hasnt been rode.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.