PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as some of you may remember i ordered a ahp stage 2 motor a little while ago and recently installed it. all i can say is this motor rips. right after i put the motor in my big gun exhaust broke the baffle on the inside and sounded horrible (i think it was because i never put new packing in it.) I asked around about the pro circuit exhaust and took razzos word that it was a nice exhaust so i bought one off of ebay for about 50 bucks cheaper than retail and it is definatly a sweet piece and sounds great. i put the exhaust on yesterday and took it for a spin. actually let me back up, with the old exhaust all busted up the bike sputtered and carried on and i coudnt tune it out but as soon as i put the new pipe on it solved all my problems which is what i thought would happen. i pulled the bike back in the garage and decided to pull the xr 75 swinger off because i wanted to cut an inch out of it so i could correct the angle on the rear shocks which i thought was to much. when i pulled the swinger i found out the left side arm was bent and was like that when i bought it. i straightened it with a little heat and the decided to cut the shock mounts and moved them an inch forward to correct the shocks. well im done ranting check the pics let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments.

z50- i have posted pics here before of the bike in a different form with a mono shock and crf forks with 12" rims. didnt like not having the fat tires just didnt look right

don- it is a 84 jetta turbo diesel. i just put a new pump and nozzles on it but found out the head was cracked and have to find another one or try to fix this one.

arlindsay- in the pic they do look like there in the stock location but thats because i only moved them an inch forward. all i did was cut the mounts straight off an slid them forward an inch. ill try to take a better pic and post it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.