PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my B-day is coming up on the 10th of Feb and my wife tells me last night that she bought my b-day gift and its so awesome that she can't wait till Tuesday to give it to me ... so she hands me an envelope ... Im thinking gift certificates, cash, sex coupons.... nope none of that ... she bought me 3 tickets for me, my brother, and a good friend to go to SuperX in Las Vegas this May !!!!...

So STOKED!!!.... and i possibly can make the Mini Moto in Vegas if its that Fri before SX .... where do i find tickets to the mini moto and how much?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Catlin G said:
So STOKED!!!.... and i possibly can make the Mini Moto in Vegas if its that Fri before SX .... where do i find tickets to the mini moto and how much?

Minimoto tickets are available from the Orleans website. From their click the link to Orleans Arena. I think they are like $20.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think the the tickets as a gift is awesome but whats a gift in its self is the fact that i get a yard pass to go Vegas with my buddy's 4 nights ha ha .... but i would have just as much fun if she could go but shes got finals

·
Registered
894 Posts
Catlin G said:
So my B-day is coming up on the 10th of Feb and my wife tells me last night that she bought my b-day gift and its so awesome that she can't wait till Tuesday to give it to me ... so she hands me an envelope ... Im thinking gift certificates, cash, sex coupons.... nope none of that ... she bought me 3 tickets for me, my brother, and a good friend to go to SuperX in Las Vegas this May !!!!...

SEX Coupons!!! HAHAHAHAAH

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
If my wife gave me tickets for vegas only means one of two things, one she is having a victoria secrects party with male dancers or two she will move all my stuff out by the time i get back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.