PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pit bike. Tell me what you have. Reply or pm me i dont care its up to you. I live in 20653. Thats southern maryland. So if you have a pit bike for sale hit me up. Just nothing crazy priced. I want to be able to pick it up so somewhat close is a plus. I just havent had much luck finding a bike close to me or people who want to call back.

Karl

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I have an X2R in the classifides. Its an awesome bike with all the best aftermarket parts. TB140 BBK with G2 cam,GPX all up 4 speed,a ton of extra parts, and so much more. Check out the post 2006 X2R for sale with my screen name MAZZ77X. I am selling due to health condition and live in South Jersey(not to far). My loss is your gain, and its quite a deal. Let me know?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking for a bike i can play on but isnt too wild for my girlfriend to ride. I want to teach her to ride and have some fun in the process. Preferably under 1000 dollars. I dont need a race bike so if your bike is crazy fast please dont respond.

Thanks,

karl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.