PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i cool? i want to know has anyone done that? i dont ride with any one to know if thats like a big deal?

·
Registered
797 Posts
anthony72 said:
am i cool? i want to know has anyone done that? i dont ride with any one to know if thats like a big deal?

you are the seth enslow of lake port! 40 foot is huge for me ..I have seen 50$pit tumble 40 feet this weekend!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Theres no way you got 15 ft of altitude on a 40 foot jump unless it was a quarter pipe. Ive hit 90+ foot triples on my quad and I dont even think those gave me 15 ft of altitude.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
brink444 said:
Theres no way you got 15 ft of altitude on a 40 foot jump unless it was a quarter pipe. Ive hit 90+ foot triples on my quad and I dont even think those gave me 15 ft of altitude.

i jumped jumps that are like a quater pipe and u still dont get 15 ft only like 10 i have a vid hold up let me find it.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
anthony72 said:
its vary posible, if u have a stiff set up and take it off a wooden lip, i was skard to come short

ahaha dude this website doesnt belive crap unless u have pics to prove it ahah that why i always carry a camera with me. ; )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts