PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, this has happened several times, (I have the 60% stiffer springs) the little circle clip I think just falls out, and the bushing, and the little rubber seal just drop down the fork, I think it's kinda normal, because it only happens when the fork completely bottoms out, but I just wanna make sure that I'm not damaging anything internally, if you know if it's ok, please help, I guess I just need better landings for bigger jumps! Oh, and I'm gettin a vibrating noise coming from the head I think, or maybe the case, but I'm not sure what it is? I know someone on here knows what that is! thanks, later

ryan

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
hey it sounds like you need new clips, but first try taking a few qtips and cleaning out the notch.(get them set in right too of course, and use the correct tool to put them in) also your springs might be not set in right on the top, nocking it out because the springs pushing it off.

vibration, usually the skidplate; look where the plate goes under/in front of the head, and tighten bolts if loose

hope that helps!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a plate, and I'll try the thing with the qtip in the morning! I'm gonna check all the bolts on the whole bike, and see if it's a motor mount! I also forgot to metion that it only seems to do it in higher rpms in like in first and second gear only!

·
Registered
266 Posts
five0addict said:
check your exaust, thats probly it.

what he said. it also might be your pipe guard

·
Registered
67 Posts
broken50shizzle said:
Hey, this has happened several times, (I have the 60% stiffer springs) the little circle clip I think just falls out, and the bushing, and the little rubber seal just drop down the fork, I think it's kinda normal, because it only happens when the fork completely bottoms out, but I just wanna make sure that I'm not damaging anything internally, if you know if it's ok, please help, I guess I just need better landings for bigger jumps! Oh, and I'm gettin a vibrating noise coming from the head I think, or maybe the case, but I'm not sure what it is? I know someone on here knows what that is! thanks, later

ryan
Is that why your names broken50shizzle :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my bushings back in, and everything, and it was the pipe guard that was vibrating. can someone tell me what bolt on the bottom of the case drains the oil? I didn't get a manual with the bike, so I don't know. I'm getting a bit of smoke from the exhaust, so I think it's time for an oil change!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.