PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
YO,

Where are those two tracks? Are they on the east coast, or are they deep in PA.? Out by Pittsburgh, maybe?. How far of a drive from philly area?

Good lookin out yo 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mid Atlantic Series

Guys. The race series is going to kick off in the spring sometime. We are going to finalize the schedule after the dealer show and have it posted on www.imxracing.com as well as all the other pitbike sites. This year we are going to have 4 different pitbike ONLY tracks and two of them will have lights for night races. We are planning on having events every other weekend or close to it, starting in the spring and ending in the fall. Last years participation was awesome, with lots of help from different companies in the industries and a cash payout for the dash 4 cash events in the 50cc and 110cc classes. Keep your eyes open for the schedule and plan on hitting some events. It's worth the drive. This is by far the best series on the east coast, with some of nicest tracks you will ever ride. Hope to see ya out there.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Do either of the tracks allow over night camping? Do they have age restrictions in any of the classes (like is a 14 year old old enough to race 8) ?) If both of these are allowed i might be able to talk my dad into taking a weekend trip up to one or two of the races.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mid Atlantic Series

No age limit. We have youth and adult classes. I am not sure about overnight camping but there are plenty of hotels near all of the tracks. I will have to check on camping.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Ok thanks, my dad is the kinda guy that if we can take our camper then i could get him to go.....but if he has to get a hotel then its more work then he wants to do. We only have a 28 foot toy hauler (place for the bikes in the back) and he wont want to tow that all the way up there just to get a hotel room. And we dont want to just leave the minis in the back of a pick up truck.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I"m cool with that, my bike is down, looking for a frame. I never went to a strickly pitbike race. I'm guessing they break down, stroker class, 88 stock head, race head, clutch etc?

The only ones I've raced have just been in between big bike races on big bike tracks. Which i don't like, one class, tttr 125's vs. stock 50's etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.