PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2009 klx 143 big bore and im having problems with it not starting when it gets to temp and is shut off?
i have had it in the shop 3 times and no one can figure it out they have re jetted it,adjusted the valves,exchanged the cdi box back and forth stock and bbr still does it any help on what it could be or what i could do to eliminate this problem?

· Registered
126 Posts
i just bought an engine and it came with a two bros jump start. the wire it came with on the bump start doesnt have somewhere to connect to on my harness. what should i do? what does the cable do? thank ahead

· Registered
870 Posts
im kinda confused on what exactly a bumpstart is. i thought thats where u just put it in neutral, start drifting, pop it in gear and go. i thought my stock 110 would do that? if i just hold up on the shifter for a false neutral and push it and let off shifter so it goes into gear.. with killswitch on it should start right? or am i not understanding something correctly? and i dont know how to tell when the kicker is at the compression stroke to kick it hard. ive been just kicking the hell out of it i didnt know there was a certain way i had to kick it! :O

· Registered
483 Posts
A bump start is when your in gear and you kick your bike an it starts right up and goes. The stock 110s have a safety switch that doesn't allow you to start the bike unless its in neutral. You can mod you stock bump start instead of buying let's say a sano/billetwear unit. I did it to my boys bike but I honestly forgot how I did it. Do a quick search on it but im sure someone will chime in

· Registered
870 Posts
so it doesnt have to be in between gears, or have the clutch pulled in? u can just kick it in gear and it starts? how is this any better for the bike than kickstarting it in neutral, if ur still using the kickstart? someone explain to me a little better the correct way to kick it over in neutral. push down easy until it gets harder to push, then kick it hard from there?

· Registered
149 Posts
I'd like to know how to bypass that anti-bumpstart device. My klx is an 07 with a tb manual clutch kit. Is it normal that when I pull the clutch in the kicker won't turn over the crank?? When I put it into neutral and leave the clutch out bike will start. Other than the manual clutch the bike is stock.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a problem. I have a klx 110 and the left vent hose fell off. Does anybody know where it goes? It's the same size as the carb bowl drain hose? Runs in between the shifter and through the cylinder fins. Where up top does it attach with the spring clip?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.