PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BBR crf50 with all the goodies, if ya know ya stuff, ya know what your looking at.
Looks like it might be going up for sale in early 2015. Just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts are on price, if I should part it out or what not. Would come with both sets if wheels.
119 dohc, Chris Kasavages old engine still fresh from BBR re-build.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Motorsport

Land vehicle Vehicle Supermoto Racing Motorcycle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorsport Racing

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Even with the dohc your gonna have a difficult time selling it. I'm gonna say if you sit on it you might get 3k 50 parts just aren't moving these days. There's one very similar to hours in the classifieds for 35 for a couple weeks now to give you an idea.

That's a good looking 50 though. If you part it I might be interested in a couple parts.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
you will make more parting out, just the dohc should sell for $1800 or more when the market picks back up. No one is buying anything

·
Registered
439 Posts
that may be the best looking 50 I have ever seen, I am shopping around for new bikes at the moment and that thing is suhweet. If you do end up parting I may be interested in the motor but also may consider the whole thing, just depends if price is right. I just cant seem to get into 110's and I just picked up a tak 124 and a primmy but it just doesnt make sense to only have one toy...:cool:

·
Registered
615 Posts
You should let everyone know you are in Australia Brendo, and I reckon you would sell that easy over here man. Especially if advertised at one of the upcoming race meets. I still reckon you should keep it though !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.