PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
That's a nice bike, I would pay 2500 but if your buying to keep it it's worth around 3GS

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I agree, motor will be competitive and its a nice bike.

Also I agree on the price Justin gave you. Between $2500 and $3000 is fair, if you are keeping it for a while $3000 isnt bad at all, its got a lot into it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then I got a pretty good deal on it. I picked it up last night and slapped on some graphics that I bought from you guys. What do you think? I need to play with the angle of the swing arm a little.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I like that alot. very very nice, what was the final price?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid 1800 cash. I like to look at it like I'm only out of pocket $1300 on the bike. I paid $1300 for a bike that I sold for $1800 to buy this one.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Then I got a pretty good deal on it. I picked it up last night and slapped on some graphics that I bought from you guys. What do you think? I need to play with the angle of the swing arm a little.
Way to scoop it up...that is definitely a nice bike. For reference here is another bike we had with a Big Minis rear end, I think yours should be changed a little.

DSC_0798.jpg

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I paid 1800 cash. I like to look at it like I'm only out of pocket $1300 on the bike. I paid $1300 for a bike that I sold for $1800 to buy this one.
That is crazy, I wish the Big Minis bikes Ive bought were that cheap, and that thing is loaded!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is crazy, I wish the Big Minis bikes Ive bought were that cheap, and that thing is loaded!

Yeah I lucked out. Now I just need some duels, big minis graphics and some pro circuit dress up. I've always liked the big minis look.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
you need to flip the inner shock mount up side down which will allow you to have the rear sit level or the guy may have lowered the rear shock bracket so raise it up 1 hole.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
you stole that bike, great find! Looks mint too

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you need to flip the inner shock mount up side down which will allow you to have the rear sit level or the guy may have lowered the rear shock bracket so raise it up 1 hole.

I raised it up one hole now it almost looks like the rear end sags,or is that normal? Also what are the chances of finding a chain slider? This one is pretty worn.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts