PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about about selling these parts off my 50. if i can make enough money off of them i will sell them. I might decide not to sell them, if i do i will say so. I have to make sure its ok with my dad, he might want me to keep them so if something brakes or for resale (not that im going to sell the bike anytime soon but something might happen)

-stock cylinder with piston

-stock carb with throtle cable

-stock air box with the filter

-stock cam

-stock intake

all this stuff is in perfect shape. i got the bike brand new for christmas. PM me if your interested.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
im bringin this back because i want to know how much some of this stuff is worht also (mines not used that much maybe 3 hours at the most

-stock cylinder

-and the stock head\

thanks

· Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, this thread is almost a year old. LMAO

I have a whole nother stock topend now also........i have plenty of parts sittin around my garage.......eventually when i gather enough parts im going to make a nother 50 with the stock chassi and use my 88 motor in that.

· Registered
10,051 Posts
Dingy said:
-stock cylinder with piston - 150

-stock carb with throtle cable - 70

-stock air box with the filter - 40

-stock cam - 50

-stock intake - 30

Off the top of my head, in Australian dollars.

It looks like people need to ship their stock parts to Australia!

Stock carbs go for $15-$25 with intake

Stock Cam - $10

Stock Cylinder and Piston - $25 at most.

Hold on to these parts for 15 years and when people start restoring these bikes, you can charge more for the parts. Trust me, people will be restoring XR50's and CRF50's in 10-15 years and will pay a premium for parts.

· Registered
293 Posts
z88R said:
[quote name='Dingy']-stock cylinder with piston - 150

-stock carb with throtle cable - 70

-stock air box with the filter - 40

-stock cam - 50

-stock intake - 30

Off the top of my head, in Australian dollars.

It looks like people need to ship their stock parts to Australia!

Stock carbs go for $15-$25 with intake

Stock Cam - $10

Stock Cylinder and Piston - $25 at most.

Hold on to these parts for 15 years and when people start restoring these bikes, you can charge more for the parts. Trust me, people will be restoring XR50's and CRF50's in 10-15 years and will pay a premium for parts.[/quote]

He said they were like new. I know 2nd hand goes for cheaper, but i was giving what i thought would be close to the new price. I was giving the prices off the top of my head that i think these parts would sell for out of the shop. BTW, take %30 off those prices i mentioned and you'll have US prices :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.