PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Just was wondering what is considered the standard for 50's ...

- QUESTION :

What mod or mods done to a 50 make it not be a 50 anymore ? Different suspension , bigger cc's , bigger wheels , big bike swing arms , what ever else ??? ................

· Registered
379 Posts
I think pretty much the same as dakota except things like big bike swingarms n stuff is goin a little to far for what was sposed to be a pitbike. But I do realize that they have evolved into much more than pitbikes and I cant lie, I'd love to have a huge engine and a big bike susp. setup.

· Registered
6,564 Posts
I say if YOU still consider it a 50 then it is still a 50. This whole sport of 50 riding is all about choices. You can just get stiffer springs and a bar kit, the 50 will be pretty much stock size, but how many of us would actually be happy with that? Probably not many. Thats why we have big bike suspension and 124 cc big bore kits, if that is what it takes for YOU to have fun and take pride in your 50 then that is what you do. That is just my 2 cents!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.