PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to put a kx60 swinger on my 04 crf70 and ive seen a lot of people do it but i haven't seen anyone really explain it in layman's terms. i want my 70 taller and longer so this seems to be the best way. i also want to put ktm65 forks on the front and as wondering if there are triple clams i can buy so i dont have to make something

·
Registered
04 CRF70 03 XR50 05 CRF50 04CRF70
117 Posts
i want to put a kx60 swinger on my 04 crf70 and ive seen a lot of people do it but i haven't seen anyone really explain it in layman's terms. i want my 70 taller and longer so this seems to be the best way. i also want to put ktm65 forks on the front and as wondering if there are triple clams i can buy so i dont have to make something
CMC triples with 45/48 forks. You will have to change head tube angle otherwise it will be raked out. Relocation bracket on frame for shock. I think you have trim down the swinger at pivot to get it to fit. You will also want to reinforce the frame.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CMC triples with 45/48 forks. You will have to change head tube angle otherwise it will be raked out. Relocation bracket on frame for shock. I think you have trim down the swinger at pivot to get it to fit. You will also want to reinforce the frame.
can you link to a clamp and forks, and also how do i reinforce the frame

1 - 7 of 7 Posts