PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
At the bottom of the forks, there are rubber caps that you have to pry out (either with a thumb nail or a screwdriver). Once the rubber caps are off you see the valves, but they will have a metal cap that has to be unscrewed(kinda like a bicycle tire tube valve). That will expose the valve. You'll need a high pressure air source....I bought a high pressure hand pump from the local bicycle shop....or you can buy one from fastace...or use another high pressure air source.

I think the rebound leg should be set at about 50-70 psi and the compression leg should be around 100 - 130 psi.

They are great forks.

Mike

G

·
I forgot to verify those settings with the fastace recommendations...I'll do it in the morning. But, I know for sure that mine are within those ranges.

I'm 220lbs and I have my compression clicker at the stiffest setting. My rebound feels best to me around halfway between fast and slow.

·
Registered
942 Posts
flyinguitars said:
I forgot to verify those settings with the fastace recommendations...I'll do it in the morning. But, I know for sure that mine are within those ranges.

I'm 220lbs and I have my compression clicker at the stiffest setting. My rebound feels best to me around halfway between fast and slow.

Excellent because Im around 215, so the settings will be basically the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.