PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, honestly, which one would you get? The x4 or the x4r. I have money for either the x4r with the stock gpx or the sgr edition x4. If i got the x4r i could always upgrade the engine later, maybe.... if my dad will let me. But, is it that big of a difference or what. I like the zocchies on the x4r but the sgr x4 motor. Do the forks even compare, and would the regular x4 forks handle huge stuff?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The forks would more than likely handly what you put to them but....and I say but...the engine mods are much cheaper than the forks so I say go with the X4R.........Then you can have both for a lesser price...;)

Not to mention the levers, bars or oil cooler...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I would go with the x4r, the billet hubs, brake pedal, dress kit, fat bar, throttle, 26mm carb and intake, alloy subframe, clutch lever, and Marzocchi fork are way more expensive to buy than the 146 kit. You can upgrade slowly on the motor as well, 146 bore kit this month, SGR head next month and you are all set.

·
Registered
196 Posts
trailpimp33 said:
I would go with the x4r, the billet hubs, brake pedal, dress kit, fat bar, throttle, 26mm carb and intake, alloy subframe, clutch lever, and Marzocchi fork are way more expensive to buy than the 146 kit. You can upgrade slowly on the motor as well, 146 bore kit this month, SGR head next month and you are all set.

What he said..............

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Drowe said:
Hey, honestly, which one would you get? The x4 or the x4r. I have money for either the x4r with the stock gpx or the sgr edition x4. If i got the x4r i could always upgrade the engine later, maybe.... if my dad will let me. But, is it that big of a difference or what. I like the zocchies on the x4r but the sgr x4 motor. Do the forks even compare, and would the regular x4 forks handle huge stuff?

...Dad is not longer an issue:D

·
Registered
868 Posts
TRT said:
Mr. Ugly Focker to you... I shaved my head...on my shoulders you ***...I seen it coming with you ER Biys...Ha Ha I mean Boys:D
Really you shaved your mullet off, Wow thats cool well you might be cold this weekend without the extra hair, But that parka you ride with should take care of that :D:p:D If not you could allways slice Rodney open and crawl in him to keep warm :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nvm, its not happening now. My dad wont let me and my bro came in the conversation and ****ed everything up telling my dad how im spoiled and ****. My ****ing brothers a doucsh. Hes 20, goes to college 30min away from home and comes home like everyother day and on weekends, has no job, and my dad bought him an 06 wrx sti as a graduation present. I think he needs to shut the **** up considering ive bought just about everything on my 110 and would have bought the x4r with my money. But w/e.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats where im ****ed.... he wont let me do anything else to my 110. Thats why i wanted the x4r.. because its cheap and is already done up. O well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.