PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, honestly, which one would you get? The x4 or the x4r. I have money for either the x4r with the stock gpx or the sgr edition x4. If i got the x4r i could always upgrade the engine later, maybe.... if my dad will let me. But, is it that big of a difference or what. I like the zocchies on the x4r but the sgr x4 motor. Do the forks even compare, and would the regular x4 forks handle huge stuff?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a big decision considering my dad is bearly letting me and said it better be a great bike. Not good but great. I have a modded 110 now and he said it better be as good, if not better. So which one?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would get the X4R, it comes w/ zokes and alot of other nice do-dads plus for another 600.00 you can get a 146 kit and a BVH and it would be cheaper that way then to buy the SGR X4 and want to upgrade the forks. So my advice is wait for the X4R and then build yourself a motor upgrade.

·
Registered
922 Posts
x4 is probably the way go. I personally would lean toward the x4r, but with you conditions listed go SGR x4. The forks on the X4 are really good once you change out the oil and there are instructions on how to do that on this site.

I know that engine will rock the house just as much as the bike itself. Just save few dollars and change out the fork oil. You will be impressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.