PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I know this is in the wrong section but I decided to post it here as well. So it is more flexible. Since I know the classifieds section doesn't get looked at too often.)

Here I have a 1968 Honda Z50 K0.

It must go.

I will consider all best offers.

Thanks!

Specs:

- Could use new side covers or side cover paint. Also, the cylinder jug could use new black paint.

- Original Ivory GRIPS, LEVERS & Bars.

- Everything is original except for perfectly matched paint on the tank, the wheel paint and the seat is restored and looks great.

-The bike needs to be timed. I took the cylinder head off to clean everything up but don't have the time to re-time the engine.

Keep in mind; the bike is almost 40 years old. Therefore, it is not perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located in Fresno, California. I can ship anywhere in the US however without dismantling the bike in anyway. PakMail works wonderful. I have shipped and received from them. There slogan is "we can ship anything anywhere" so you know they're the best.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1life2live said:
so i would also like to know how much and do you have any idea how much shipping would be? i am interested but live in maryland so im sure shipping would be expensive

What is your ZIP CODE? I will find out... Probably somewhere around $400 packaged and shipped.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Man you need to clean that garage :)

Nice bike, good luck!!

·
Super Moderator
3,359 Posts
Really David, I think there is a piece of lint on the floor by the door. Try too clean up that place would you! :rolleyes: LOL!

Great looking KO buddy! Good luck!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RAZZO said:
Really David, I think there is a piece of lint on the floor by the door. Try too clean up that place would you! :rolleyes: LOL!

Great looking KO buddy! Good luck!

Crap! I think there is! Uh-oh. LOL. I'll post pics later on of the rest of it.

Thanks Mike!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.