PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Somehow I lost the top cap and spring to my 1965 Honda S65 carburetor. Does anyone have these items available? Used parts are fine, I have attached a picture of the items I need which include, the cap, the cap ring, the spring, and the cable adjuster.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,695 Posts
That cap looks like the ones used on the TB Parts 20 and 24mm ShengWay cartbs shown on THIS PAGE. I may have a parts carb or two here with the same cap, can you provide the width of the carb throat on your carb? I'll measure the ones I have here to see if one would work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That cap looks like the ones used on the TB Parts 20 and 24mm ShengWay cartbs shown on THIS PAGE. I may have a parts carb or two here with the same cap, can you provide the width of the carb throat on your carb? I'll measure the ones I have here to see if one would work.
I'm away from the bike but I'll try to get measurements of the carb as soon as I can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've attached pictures with the dimensions and what the carb looks like. The S65 carburetor is different than most for a couple of reasons. It has the oval shaped mounting flange at the back of the carburetor where most carbs have it in the front. Also, this carb has ports on either side to connect oil lines from the engine. I assume the oil helped warm the carburetor, for whatever reason.
Font Parallel Circle Diagram Rectangle
Gas Nickel Metal Auto part Titanium
Gas Household hardware Metal Cylinder Auto part
Vehicle brake Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
10,695 Posts
Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I found a TB Parts 20mm ShengWay carb like THIS ONE, The outside of the threads measure 31.25mm, and the ID of the cap threads is 30.65mm

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,

Somehow I lost the top cap and spring to my 1965 Honda S65 carburetor. Does anyone have these items available? Used parts are fine, I have attached a picture of the items I need which include, the cap, the cap ring, the spring, and the cable adjuster.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
I actually only needed the top cap and ring. I found that the cap from a C110 carburetor would work and found one on ebay. Thanks to all who contributed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts