PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Parts lists and pictures so you can get part number list of what you want:

Parts sites:

If the part is the same as a part used in another honda you can usually get threw local Honda dealer or low cost online Honda parts supplier.

Reactions: kirrbby

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's for answer. CMSNL haven't part, just called few day ago (out of stock)
Bikerbiz haven't products for ZN110
Moto haven's mail address on website and aswer php error on contact page :

All of theese was contacted before write this post, but thank anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Here is the spreadsheet I have been working on. Its unfinished but has trans(1) page

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
50race,

What makes the Nice 1dn-3up shift drum so special or different than an XL or SL70 1dn-3up shift drum as a replacement?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably the slider tracks inside the drum shifter mail cylinder. That decide the distance where the sprokets moves during the gear switch.
This video explain well how to adjust the space from sprocket for cinese YX - ZS - Daytona engines.Try o use self-translator for understand (only italian video), and whatch how drumshifter move the forks. That movement is made by drumshifter slinder track, a different. Any gearbox could move different from one engine to other and in this case is most probably because che locker plat got different shape.
This is the SL70 drum

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the spreadsheet I have been working on. Its unfinished but has trans(1) page

I have seen the file, good job, but that parts are out of stock from any who got it ain catalogue.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Unknown. I'm collecting all the parts for my DOHC build. If I find a substitute I will document. Going though the engine one page at a time to see how much of the TRX90 Bottom end can be reused. Have NICE110 cases and several other NICE110 bits but, I'm extremely slow at it. Also collected some other 50/70 trans parts for comparison.

50race,

What makes the Nice 1dn-3up shift drum so special or different than an XL or SL70 1dn-3up shift drum as a replacement?

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
The gears in a Nice are wider and spaced differently than an xl70. Doesn't interchange. But, a TRX90 drum and gear stack will mount in as a complete unit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts