PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a low mileage Honda Nice 110 Engine for sale. I'm the original owner, having purchased it new from Bob the Nice 110 Legend. I finally got around to pulling the engine from the bike.

The engine has approx 1500 miles on it and looks like new.

I had the side cases changed to silver (from black) before I purchased it from Bob.

Included is a Keihin Carb, Custom Footpegs adapter bracket (made by Bob) so the footpegs are in the correct position for a CT70, adjustable kickstand, custom exhaust (made by Bob), custom foot brake (by Bob), kick starter and foot gear shifter.

Video of the bike running before I pulled the engine...
(youtube link) Honda Nice 110 Engine Running

Engine if listed for sale in Alberta, Canada. Engine and all parts shown for $2150 USD. Shipping to any major center in Canada or USA for $150 USD. Shipping insurance extra if you want it. Receiver responsible for duties and taxes.
email me at porsche996gt2 at hotmail.com

·
Registered
639 Posts
I wish these were not so rare here. GLWS

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Not looking to separate at the moment unless i get an offer for engine only. But thank you fatcaaat.

I paid over well over $3000 USD for this many year ago when these were still available for sale new. Now they are all used or built from parts.

The fact all the parts that one would normally have to fab to fit the CT70 are included, is the deal and reason I purchased the kit. The exhaust, footpegs and such are custom work normally. This is a weekend bolt in project as it sits.

I think the price is reasonable given the low mileage and clean condition, though might not be in everyones price range. I had a hard time making the purchase when I bought new but it was a great motor and the fact it is an authentic Honda and possibly one of the best built and longest lasting engines you can buy that will bolt right in a z50/ct70 frame. Hence the popularity of the engine, and its high price. For others we have Chinese knock off engines ;-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Selling because I haven't really been using it. I've had this engine for roughly 8 years by looking back at my emails to Bob. And put about 1500 miles on it since! The engine is out and I'm not putting it back in lol.

Not to get personal, but I also have 3 kids that I did not have when I purchased the engine. Priorities are different. One day when my kids are older I'll get back into this. But for now, having it sit there not being used.

Perhaps in 20 years I'll be putting an electric motor in my CT70 ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts